Thank you for your interest in making a donation to RCRT.

Below is a list of ways you can give:


You can donate to us via PayPal using the button below.


Please make your cheque payable to ‘Rutherford Centre for Reformed Theology’ and send it to:

Rutherford Centre for Reformed Theology, Highland Theological College, Dingwall, IV15 9HA.

Please consider whether you are also able to complete a Gift Aid Form.

Standing Order

If you would like to set up a standing order form (for regular donations), please contact Mark Stirling at or on 07342 124667.    

Charities Aid Foundation

We are able to receive gifts from the UK Charities Aid Foundation, for those of you who have chosen to channel your charitable giving through this route.  Simply identify Rutherford House as the charity to receive a donation from your CAF account.

Gift Aid

Gift Aid is a UK government programme that allows charities to claim back the income tax you have paid on your charitable donation.  With Gift Aid, we receive an additional 25 pence from the Inland Revenue for every pound received through a donation.

To qualify for gift aid, you must be a UK tax payer and what you pay in income tax or capital gains tax must at least equal the amount we will claim in each tax year.

For further information and to be sent a form, please contact Mark Stirling at or on 07342 124667

Thank You.